7 Side Efficts Of Zoom! 2 Laser Teeth Bleaching In-office
1. The Possibility Of Burnt And Swollen Lips
It is usually the fault of the dentist. There is a strict methodology associated with any teeth bleaching procedure and dentists often do not strictly adhere to that which is reason for all the pain and suffering of the patient undergoing Zoom! 2 procedure.
2. Zoom! 2 Laser System In-office Is Expensive
Zoom! 2 in-office is one of the most expensive laser teeth bleaching procedures. The average prices is around $450 - $700 per treatment. The effective is stays for 1 to 2 years. The average person will require periodic touch ups of once or twice a year.
3. Zoom! 2 Laser System Can Cause Teeth Sensitivity
The customers have complained of increased tooth sensitivity after treatment. It is commonplace that anyone undergoing any type of peroxide-based teeth whitening treatment might. It would be best to use toothpaste with potassium nitrate to reduce sensitivity. About 8% of those undergoing the Zoom! 2 in-office a temporary increase in tooth sensitivity.
4. Zoom! 2 Laser System Can Cause Tooth pain And Discomfort
Tooth pain and discomfort can range from slight to moderate. The slight pain and discomfort usually dissipate within 48 hours. The sudden sharp pains and a dull moderate ache is probably caused by the tooth's nerve having become inflamed. As with any type of post treatment sensitivity, you should contact your dentist if you notice problems so they can determine if the symptoms you are experiencing lie within normal limits.
5. The dental retractor of Zoom! 2 can cause patients with a strong gag reflex some difficulty.
6. The minimal heat generated by the laser can cause minor discomfort.
7. Zoom! 2 laser system in-office is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women.